Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fireboy

So, for the first time in ages Seattle has been chilly enough to allow us to light a fire in the fireplace. Due to our rental agreement we are only permitted to use the Duraflame type logs. Sadly I am cheap and as a result I invested in a few of the store brand un-logs.

Funnily enough these seem to burn a little longer. Like so many generic versions of things this appears to come at a bit of a price. While the burn time is stretched out, the initial stages are more often than not just the two ends burning for about an hour. It looks weird. My lovely wife requested I make a character out of it. This while a bit odd, did turn out quite cute. I post it here for you, Fireboy:

 
Honestly, now that I think about it, he might make for a fun game idea...Stay tuned :)

No comments: