Thursday, March 31, 2016

Still Drawing and Vectoring!

Hey kids, I have to apologize once again for the delay in posts. I am still working diligently on other projects, some illustrative and others more game design oriented. This is not to mention the freelance gigs I've had of late, but truthfully I really should be uploading the sketches and personal work I've produced. While a good portion of it will go on my new website (I know I redesigned it again recently but adobe put out another update to muse and I really want to play with it again), most of it will be posted here first. To that goal here is the first in the new batch, a vector portrait. A while ago I saw a vector  portrait by one of my graphic design compatriots. I've worked in 3d before and thought it would be a fun challenge to do all in 2d. Fun stuff, but to be honest I don't know that I am 100% there yet on this piece.   I might still push a few more pixels around but in the meantime here's what I have so far:
Vector Portrait

No comments: