Friday, May 10, 2013

Cats of Ulthar Picture Book Pages 1-3

So this is an ongoing project I've had for a while now. I've been meaning to post them here periodically but there has been so much going this way and that.  I have been more focused on setting up a new portfolio site (again), and hitting the graphic design stuff hard again. But since my weekend will be an out-of towner I thought I would start posting these guys for funsies and to get them on the blog. This is an adaption of the short story "The Cats of Ulthar" by H.P. Lovecraft. It's a great little piece of writing and really draws one into its world. The whole book will be in charcoal and white pencil. Overall, I'm pretty happy how it's coming along but hoo boy, I want to just rush to finish it so I can do a print run. No go though, gotta take it steady and slow. Let me know whatcha think.




No comments: